Java Developer UK London Kent
Searching for an experienced java developer?
Looking for an agency level of support, but at freelancers’ rates?
If the answer’s “yes”, you’ve come to the right place.
Magic Web Solutions brings you the experience and dependability of larger agencies combined with the financial flexibility of the freelance Java developer. With extensive experience of Java development, we offer effective solutions at rates your business can afford. Over the past 10 years, we have designed and built custom web applications for internet start-ups, established businesses and web design agencies.
Why choose us instead of an agency?
- Our rates are designed to suit your budget. A UK web design consultancy could charge up to £200 an hour—we have a flexible pricing structure to fit any budget.
- You’ll work with the same team throughout the project. A web design company may send experienced sales people to pitch for a project, then hire a contract Java developer to do the actual work.
- You can depend on us both during and after the project. We look after your needs, whereas some large Java development companies are too busy to be attentive to individual customers once their client have paid for the work.
Why choose us instead of a freelancer?
- We are always reliable. Single Java developers may be over-committed with multiple contracts.
- You can return to us again and again. A freelance Java developer may be busy elsewhere, or may have changed their career path altogether.
- We offer a diverse range of Java development skills provided by individual specialists. Some freelance java developers offer a comparable range, but the they are generalists, unable to respond to the bigger challenges.
So how do we do it?
Company founder, Vladmir Yakimenko, says:
“Before setting up Magic Web, I worked on contracts for various London development agencies. During this time, I noticed that the customers often weren’t receiving what they’d been promised. That’s when I recognised a very real need for a company that offered the combined benefits of agencies and freelancers – but without the problems.
“I have achieved this by establishing a company based in two locations. First, in our office near London, our team of highly qualified specialists undertake all the business analysis and project management work. Second, I established a team in an offshore location, where the cost of labour and overheads are low. As the bulk of web development work is implementation and coding, this keeps our prices down. With your project manager working closely with you in the UK, you can only benefit from this set up.”
When working with magic you always win!
|Freelancer||Agency||Magic Web Solutions|
|Value for money||***||*||***|
|Diversity of experience and skills||**||***||***|
Our team is set up to handle medium-sized projects, involving several months’ work for 2-5 java developers. We also fulfil larger projects that require greater development time.